Plan with Covenants & Restrictions
Bartolome Sanchez Land Grant Rio Arriba County , New Mexico
The initial task was to
create an Analysis of existing conditions. Leases, easements and contracts
were documented and graphically illustrated.
Continual reviews with the the client, the City of Espanola and Rio Arriba
County established the direction of the new Master Plan. The guiding principle
was ‘stewardship' based on environmental and economic responsibility. .
· Mix of affordable village-scaled cluster
housing units and large tracts for luxury
· Extensive wilderness conservation districts. · Protected archaeological
· Areas designated for light industrial uses
providing local employment opportunities.
· Irrigated land for agricultural
· Commercial development sites along the
US 84/285 highway frontage. more...